There’s no denying brownies are THE yummiest snack, dessert, breakfast, lunch, dinner you could ever have. But when you’re trying to avoid putting gluten, dairy and refined sugar into your body, we can understand why you’d avoid them. BUT you don’t need to avoid them anymore because you can enjoy these cacao bad boys guilt free! Did you ever think you could make brownies with chickpeas? Here’s how…
1 Can Chickpeas
3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Tbsp Tahini
2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 Pinch Salt
2 Tbsp Cacao
½ C Hazelnuts
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees C and line a small cake tin with baking paper.
- Put all ingredients except Hazelnuts into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Stir through Hazelnuts, pour mixture into the cake tin, and put into oven.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes. Allow to cool for a few minutes then transfer onto a cooling rack.
- When it’s cool cut into slices and store in an airtight container – or serve and enjoy!
You can purchased our Cacao superfood latte here. Tag us in your photos and let us know what you think!
Want to see more recipes?
Sol Cleanse caters for all kinds of dietary requirements in our Sol Cleanse Kitchen Cookbook. View other recipes like our Flourless Cacao Protein Brownie Recipe and more that we’ve made and photographed ourselves in our Gold Coast + Byron Bay + Brisbane and Sydney kitchens here.