Marketing Strategist (Gold Coast)
Sol Cleanse is extending her arms to welcome the newest member of our beautiful team to join us in our Currumbin HQ office. We are looking for an experienced, results driven Marketing Strategist to generate fresh campaign ideas and work alongside our Marketing Coordinator to execute campaigns. We’re looking for a data lover – someone who loves monitoring analytic tools to uncover areas for improvement and deliver meaningful insights which can be harnessed to improve the business.
Personality traits / work ethic
- Confident leader + decision maker + works autonomously
- Strong interest in holistic health
- Always thinking strategically
- Well organised & keeps records in a cohesive system
- Loves data & understands its importance
- Highly adaptable and pivots fast to last minute changes
- Identifies opportunities and takes initiative on actioning them
- Emotional maturity & handles constructive criticism well
- Multi-channel marketing system design and implementation
- List building / list management
- Influencer marketing
- Brand collaborations
- Public Relations
- Strategic copywriting
- Paid advertising
- Website management
At least 5 years in a similar role, working in a team alongside or managing other staff. Highly regarded as being well connected with PR contacts / other brands / photographers that Sol Cleanse may collaborate with in the future.
The salary will be dependant on the applicants experience and what they have to offer. The successful applicant will also enjoy the following perks:
- Firstly and most importantly, being surrounded by healthy like minded high vibrational people!
- Subsidised weekly staff organic produce boxes.
- Thoughtful bi-annual Christmas parties (because, Christmas in July, right?).
- Continual development of your unique skills in areas that you love (and that suit you).
- Did we mention free take home organic juices as available?!
Please email email@example.com a cover letter outlining your experience, suitability for the role and successful campaigns you’ve implemented in the past, alongside your resume. Bonus points for supplying us with a quick video introducing yourself and why you want this position.
All shortlisted applicants will be contacted and asked to put forward some submissions of past work and sent a mini assignment to display their suitability for the role.