Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist
Sol Cleanse is extending her arms to welcome the newest member of our beautiful team to join us in our Head Office, located on the Gold Coast. We are looking for a full-time, experienced Digital Marketing and E-Commerce Specialist who feels the calling to work with a company they feel completely aligned with. Ideally we are looking for someone with a passion for health and wellness who is ready to step up in their career to work in an essential role within a growing company.
The successful applicant will play a pivotal role within our team and love all things digital marketing performance and analytics! You will need to have experience in digital marketing specifically in managing Paid Facebook and Google Ads, be customer-focused and have a strong desire to plan, implement, optimise and communicate solutions.
- Ensure our digital marketing strategies are delivering high ROI
- Plan, execute and report on digital marketing channels, with a focus on paid social, SEO, email klaviyo flows, to maximise qualified website traffic, increase brand/product awareness and maximise conversions
- Analyse customer data and provide insights around site traffic and other key eCommerce KPI metrics with Google Analytics, dashboards, and relevant business tools.
- Report back to leadership on top performing and underperforming channels
- Proactively identify new digital opportunities and trends
- Manage website performance and integrations (APIs, Airtable, Simple Clinic, WooCommerce, pixels, tags etc)
- Work with our in-house creative lead to design and test advertising campaigns
- Executing EDM flows and digital campaigns via our email and CRM platforms
- Identify accounts underperforming and deep dive to optimise and troubleshoot
- Participate and contribute to strategic, creative brainstorms for campaign activations and weekly content
- Continuously measure and optimise campaign performance while also establishing benchmarks and recommending future testing
- Customise and pull marketing reports from digital platforms
- A marketing degree and/or a minimum of 4+ years experience working in a similar role
- Hands-on digital platform experience with Google Ads (Search, Display, Remarketing), Google Analytics and Social channels (Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Ads. Pinterest Ads would be a plus), and the ability to assess competitive levels for keywords and audience, and the resulting impact on CPC/CPM
- Proven experience in A/B testing: developing test and learning frameworks, and driving conversion rates
- Experience running email campaigns on platforms, including Klaviyo and Mailchimp
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ambition and be self-motivated with a desire to continuously learn and grow and contribute to a collaborative growing team
- Exceptional understanding of overall digital marketing strategy and ability to analyse and report on data
- Excellent communication and project management skills, the ability to consistently meet deadlines and work on multiple projects at one time
- You are eligible to work full-time (Monday-Friday), in Australia
- Firstly and most importantly, being surrounded by healthy like minded, high-vibrational people!
- Subsidised weekly staff organic produce boxes
- Thoughtful bi-annual Christmas parties (because, Christmas in July, right?)
- Continual development of your unique skills in areas that you love (and that suit you)
- Did we mention free take home organic juices, as available?!
To apply, please email [email protected] with your current resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position, ensuring you include the following:
- Why you want this job
- A description of past experience that is suitable to this specific role
- Your interests outside of work
- Any examples of previous work/campaigns you have executed
Please pass this onto anyone who you feel would be a fit for this job. We look forward to reading your applications!
Sol Cleanse Kitchen Supervisor
Full time salaried position Monday – Friday
Sol Cleanse is extending her arms to welcome the newest member of our beautiful team to join us in our Sydney kitchen located in Marrickville. We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Supervisor – someone with experience managing a team in a fast-paced hospitality environment who feels the calling to work with a company they feel completely aligned with. Ideally we are looking for someone with a passion for health and wellness who is ready to step up in their career to work in an essential role within a growing company. This role is physical so we are looking for someone who is excited by the thought of being active at work and loves to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in!
Responsibilities / tasks include:
This is a key role in the Sol Cleanse Sydney kitchen: The implementer of all moving parts and the delegator of tasks. This person must be comfortable to work with and under instruction of our Manager, and at the same time responsible for delegating to staff to ensure tasks are performed efficiently and kitchen operations are smooth. This person will be heavily involved in day to day production and so must be enthusiastic about taking on a hands-on physical role.
Kitchen Production – prepping produce, juicing, bottling, cleaning
Ensuring food safety protocols are adhered to
Ensuring production times are kept within appropriate limits
Contributing to staffing and staff rosters
Managing Staff performance and productivity
Co-running team meetings and training
Basic use of google drive & google sheets
Managing and ordering produce, building relationships with local farmers
Following cleaning, maintenance and training schedules
Maintaining company culture and staff wellbeing
Contributing to and following policies and procedures including operations, food safety, Workplace Heath & Safety
Ensure staff are following policies and procedures
Contribute to continuous improvement, developing and growing Sol Cleanse Sydney
Embodies the Sol Cleanse vision and is enthusiastic about being part of the company and its growth.
High physical stamina and not afraid of a fast pace
Hospitality and managerial experience preferred, but more important is holding the ability to think critically and lead a team.
A strong interest in health and wellbeing
Great people and communication skills with people of all cultural backgrounds
A true leader – confident, assertive, a sense of what is “right”, sure of themselves and their decisions, and kind.
Motivational, inspirational, high energy, happy, positive and fun.
Emotionally intelligent and excellent at managing staff
High attention to detail
A solution focused, action taking problem solver
Works autonomously and takes initiative
Well organised and able to create and follow systems
Focused on continuous improvement – brings ideas to the table to make Sol Cleanse brighter and better.
Multi-tasking “yes” person – happy to contribute to production, staff management, leadership, customer service, admin, training
Able to follow performance objectives and ensure staff performances
Available to work varied hours Monday to Friday (some early starts are required).
The successful applicant will also enjoy the following perks:
Firstly and most importantly, being surrounded by healthy like minded high vibrational people!
Subsidised weekly staff organic produce boxes.
Thoughtful bi-annual Christmas parties (because, Christmas in July, right?).
Continual development of your unique skills in areas that you love (and that suit you).
Did we mention free take home organic juices as available?!
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the position ensuring you include the following:
Why you want this job.
A description of past experience that is relevant for this role.
Your interests outside of work.