Gold Coast + Brisbane + Byron Bay: November 12 – 14
Sunshine Coast: November 19 – 21
You are invited to join us for a fully supported 3 day juice cleanse program led by inspirational Wellness Leaders from your community.
Are you craving to be a part of something much bigger?
Our group cleanses are a unique experience where you’ll receive the support of hand selected, inspirational souls to guide you along your cleanse journey + likeminded cleansers on the journey with you. This inspiration takes the form of Facebook live videos, gentle reminders, encouragement and camaraderie on our Facebook forum – our special space where words and experiences remain private and sacred.
You will be guided by incredibly unique and talented wellness leaders:
Kate Duncan is the Editor of WellBeing and WellBeing WILD and the Deputy Editor of EatWell. She lives in Byron Bay, works from a sunny home studio, loves surfing, creating raw desserts, flowing through nourishing yoga sequences and spending time with her new pooch, Maribou.
Karlie Andrews is the face behind @thatpilatespassion. She’s a Brisbane based pilates instructor and is blessed to do what she loves every single day – whether that’s running her corporate, private or studio classes, hosting retreats in Bali, or filming for her online studio.
Kat Harding is a Yoga and SUPyoga facilitator living and teaching in Noosa Heads, QLD. She is passionate about movement and nourishing the body and mind and even more so since having her little girl in March 2019. Through her experiences in life and her yoga practice she has learnt the incredible feats of the body and mind and their ability to heal when nourished accordingly.
Nichola Spain is a Yoga Teacher and owner of Exalto Holistic Hub and Exalto Flow on the Sunshine Coast. Nichola has never known any other way than to move and use her body as a form of therapy and self-love. A dancer for 15 years and Yogi for 10. Nichola believes in a holistic approach her to health and wellness, placing a great deal of importance of nourishing herself through incredible foods and a healthy and active lifestyle.
Your group cleanse commitment includes:
- Everything you need for your 3 day juice cleanse delivered to your door
- Our unique program to follow leading into and out of your cleanse so you get the best results
- Guidance and support in a private Facebook group from inspiring Wellness Leaders
- Facebook Live sessions – get all your questions answered and gain deeper insight
- The ability to share the journey and connect with a like-minded tribe of cleansers
- A gift pack with contributions from WellBeing, Biologi, Goodies & Grains + more!
- On top of that, one group cleanser who contributes in the most meaningful way to our other group cleansers in the Facebook group will be gifted a very special prize pack including gifts from Krystle Knight Jewellery, Amazonia, Koh,+ more!
All of this for the price of a 3 day juice cleanse!
How to join the group cleanse:
- Head to our Group Cleanse product page to select the cleanse you are after – you must purchase via the special Group Cleanse product only to be eligible.
- Gold Coast, Brisbane and Byron: choose November 11 as your delivery date – you will receive your delivery between 4pm – 10pm to begin cleansing the next morning.
Sunshine Coast: choose November 18 as your delivery date – you will receive your delivery between 4pm – 10pm to begin cleansing the next morning. Only valid for November 18 and 3 day cleanses only. See our Delivery Details for a full list of Sunny Coast post codes we deliver to.
- Everything you need for your cleanse will be delivered to your door. Request access to the private Facebook forum with the rest of the community to soak up loads of love and support from us!