Sydney + Gold Coast + Brisbane + Byron Bay: February 25 – 27
Wollongong + Sunshine Coast: March 3 – 5
Feeling like you missed the starting gun on your new year’s intentions? You are invited to join us for a fully supported 3 day juice cleanse program led by inspirational Wellness Leaders from your community plus receive a fully integrated online manifestation and goal setting workshop.
Are you craving to be a part of something much bigger?
Our group cleanses are a unique experience where you’ll receive the support of hand selected, inspirational souls to guide you along your cleanse journey + likeminded cleansers on the journey with you. This inspiration takes the form of Facebook live videos, gentle reminders, encouragement and camaraderie on our Facebook forum – our special space where words and experiences remain private and sacred.
You will be guided by incredibly unique and talented wellness leaders:
Vasia is one half of Ulu Hye. Her brand is driven by the desire to live more consciously and sustainably. With a background in naturopathy and a strong passion for health, Ulu Hye brings products that are better for you and better for the environment. Vasia follows a plant based diet. Her biggest love is the ocean and being barefoot.
Sarah is a qualified Naturopath (BHSc) and Kinesiologist, having a passion for maintaining health and complete wellbeing. Sarah has been working within the health industry since 2008 and is extremely passionate about nurturing and educating her clients through their healing journey.
Sarah is a heart centered practitioner who has a passion for holistic wellness and corrective movement. As an Occupational Therapist, Pilates Instructor and lymphoedema therapist, Sarah owns and operates her holistic health and wellbeing studio, Recover Wellbeing, in Currumbin. She also operates Recover Wellbeing’s Online Community, with online workouts and wellness videos. Sarah specialises in working with women post breast cancer and those with lymphoedema to improve their health outcomes and ongoing wellbeing.
Claudia has a background of Nutrition, Exercise Science, Dietetics and Sports Nutrition. She currently is a qualified Sports Dietitian for individuals with performance and/or physique goals. Claudia also has a personal interest in gut health, since being diagnosed with an autoimmune disease early in her University studies. She believes that health is holistic, and correct nutrition is vital for performance, disease prevention and health optimisation.
Mia, is the founder of two fitness studios Ballet Body & Bod House. She moved to Melbourne at age 14 to study full time at the Australian Ballet School. It was an incredible experience which led her to be super passionate about helping women find a sustainable approach to living a healthy and wholesome lifestyle.
Bec uses different modalities of meditation, yoga, and breath-work. She currently holds workshops and instructs yoga classes and is passionate about the power of daily practice and ritual to clear out stuck energy in her body and mind. One of her favourite daily rituals is dry body brushing with her own product The Body Brush by Stass & Co which supports any cleanse. There is a light available every day to tap into. A steady Rhythm. Our own Rhythm.
Completing a Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) in 2015 Alexandra really found her passion for health when finally moving away from the city and going back to a simpler life. Daily swims, local organic food, meditation and movement are the base for all my treatment plans. Stripping back overwhelm and creating a simple life is key to all health.
Brigitte Warne is a Sydney based entrepreneur, mother, model and advocate for PCOS awareness and hormone health. With a double degree in Public Health & Health/ Health Promotion + Commerce, two international businesses and the creator of the online community ‘PCOS to Wellness’ Brigitte is passionate about empowering women suffering with PCOS, hormonal imbalances and infertility with natural and holistic approaches.
Your group cleanse commitment includes:
- Everything you need for your 3 day juice cleanse delivered to your door
- Our unique program to follow leading into and out of your cleanse so you get the best results
- A free online manifestation workshop and workbook to guide you as you “call in the new”
- Guidance and support in a private Facebook group from inspiring Wellness Leaders
- Facebook Live sessions – get all your questions answered and gain deeper insight
- The ability to share the journey and connect with a like-minded tribe of cleansers
- A gift pack with contributions from The Chia Co, Sabbia Co, KOJA, Freedom Float, Esmi Skin Minerals, Powerliving Yoga, Bende Byron Bay, La Mav skincare + more!
- On top of that, selected group cleansers who contribute in the most meaningful way to our other group cleansers in the Facebook group will be gifted a very special prize pack including gifts from Magic of I, Intelligent Change, Mayde Tea, Eunoia Soul Rituals, Freedom Float, SunButter Oceans + more!
All of this for the price of a 3 day juice cleanse!
How to join the group cleanse:
- Use the buttons below to select your region.
- Select your cleanse level and cleanse duration (3 or 5 day cleanses only).
- Select “YES” for “Participating in Group Cleanse?”
- Sydney, Gold Coast, Brisbane and Byron: choose February 24 as your delivery date.
Wollongong and Sunshine Coast: choose March 2 as your delivery date (valid for 3 day cleanses only).
See our Delivery Details for a full list of post codes we deliver to.
- Everything you need for your cleanse will be delivered to your door. Request access to the private Facebook forum to join the rest of our community and soak up loads of love and support from us!