What you will get:
- A comprehensive pre cleanse guide to prepare you + your environment to ensure you get the most out of your cleanse
- Daily emails to coach you through your cleanse, we’re with you every step of the way
- Daily guided meditations specifically designed to ease you through the cleanse process
- Daily workbooks to extend your cleanse to deeper parts of your life: creating rituals, emotional processes, mindfulness activities + more
- Access to gentle + nourishing cleanse appropriate movement exercises
- A comprehensive post cleanse guide to equip you with the tools to turn your changes into lasting habits
- Email support from the Sol Cleanse team of trained healthcare professionals
- Probiotics for a healthy gut
- Psyllium husks to get things moving
- Be light tea to assist with weight loss & detox symptoms
- Reusable Metal tea infuser
- Reusable Metal straw and straw cleaner
- 6 x delicious organic elixirs per day:
Lemon, Stevia, Cayenne Pepper, Filtered Water
This spicy elixir is a great way to start the day. A powerful metabolism booster that will give your system a kickstart in the morning and promote weight loss. This combination boosts your circulation and aids your digestive system to help flush out toxins, waste products, and excess fluid. It will also balance your pH levels to neutralise any acidity in your body, and may suppress your appetite (which is useful on a cleanse!).
BALANCE x 2
Silverbeet, Cos Lettuce, Celery, Cucumber, Lemon, Parsley
A powerful detoxifying concoction – this elixir is loaded up with alkalising greens to help you find balance. It can also help to support kidney function by expelling excess water and flushing the kidneys. Like all greens, this juice contains powerful anti-ageing antioxidants and a plethora of vitamins and minerals. In addition, this blend has particular bone strengthening qualities.
PRANA x 2
Filtered Water, Onions, Garlic, Carrot, Celery, Kale, Coconut Oil, Himalayan Salt, Sea Vegetables
This satisfying Vegan broth will deeply nourish your cells. The goodness is gently simmered from the organic vegetables, then the vegetables are removed to eliminate the fibre from the broth. The sea vegetables will bring you a bounty of necessary minerals which are lacking in most western diets. Heat gently (preferably in a saucepan)
Soy bean, Rice, Sea Salt, Koji Starter (aspergillus oryzae)
This locally made Miso soup is hand-made from Australian-grown GMO-free certified organic soybeans and organic Australian rice and koji. It is unpasteurised and has been fermented for 6 months, making it a “live” food rich in enzymes, probiotics and antioxidants. Heat gently (preferably in a saucepan).