What you will get:
- A comprehensive pre cleanse guide to prepare you + your environment to ensure you get the most out of your cleanse
- Daily emails to coach you through your cleanse, we’re with you every step of the way
- Daily guided meditations specifically designed to ease you through the cleanse process
- Daily workbooks to extend your cleanse to deeper parts of your life: creating rituals, emotional processes, mindfulness activities + more
- Access to gentle + nourishing cleanse appropriate movement exercises
- A comprehensive post cleanse guide to equip you with the tools to turn your changes into lasting habits
- Email support from the Sol Cleanse team of trained healthcare professionals
- Probiotics for a healthy gut
- Psyllium husks to get things moving
- Be light tea to assist with weight loss & detox symptoms
- Reusable Metal tea infuser
- Reusable Metal straw and straw cleaner
- 6 x delicious organic elixirs per day:
Lemon, Stevia, Cayenne Pepper, Filtered Water
This spicy elixir will give your system an instant burst of heat, giving your metabolism a kickstart to get detoxing and shredding fat. This combination boosts your circulation and aids your digestive system to help flush out toxins, waste products, and excess fluid. It will also balance your PH levels to neutralise any acidity in your body, and may supress your appetite (which is useful on a cleanse!). For cooler mornings, you may choose to gently heat this elixir or add a splash of boiling water.
Broccoli, Zucchini, Fennel, Leek, Kale, Celery, Baby Spinach, Onion, Garlic, Coriander, Parsley, Himalayan Salt, Black Pepper, Coconut Oil, Lemon Juice, Filtered Water.
This smooth green soup brings together the goodness of green vegetables, herbs and lemon to create a fresh and zesty cleansing soup. We all know the amazing benefits of green vegetables, combined with coriander and parsley – herbs known for their cleansing properties – this soup will support your body’s detoxification system to help give your body a spring clean.
Pumpkin, Coconut Cream, Carrot, Celery, Onion, Garlic, Kale, Sea Vegetables, Salt, Coconut Oil, Ayurvedic Spice Mix, Wattle Seed, Anise Myrtle and Mountain Pepper, Filtered Water.
An enticing blend of aromatic Australian native bush tucker is mixed with Ayurvedic spices and nourishing vegetables to create a modern twist on a classic pumpkin soup. Australian bush tucker has been harvested by indigenous Australians for thousands of years for food and medicine. Combined with warming Ayurvedic spices steeped in tradition, this grounding blend helps to bring our bodies back to a state of equilibrium, to increase our vitality, balance our blood sugars, offset dry and rough qualities associated with stress, and help to rekindle your digestive fire. Self-care rituals combined with nourishment such as this blend, help to provide our mind, our body, our senses and our spirit with a plethora of pure bliss on our journey to true wellness.
Carrot, Celery, Kale, Coconut Oil, Himalayan Salt, Sea Vegetables, Onions, Garlic, Filtered Water
This satisfying Vegan broth will deeply nourish your cells. The goodness is gently simmered from the organic vegetables, then the vegetables are removed to eliminate the fibre from the broth. The sea vegetables will bring you a bounty of necessary minerals which are lacking in most western diets. Heat gently (preferably in a saucepan)
Soy bean, Rice, Sea Salt, Koji Starter (aspergillus oryzae), Filtered Water
This locally made Miso soup is hand-made from Australian-grown GMO-free certified organic soybeans and organic Australian rice and koji. It is unpasteurised and has been fermented for 6 months, making it a “live” food rich in enzymes, probiotics and antioxidants. Heat gently (preferably in a saucepan).
Cashew, Vanilla, Maca Powder, Dates, Cinnamon, Ginger, Cardamom, Black Pepper, Filtered Water
A delicious take on our classic “Peace” nutmilk, bringing in a range of warming, health enhancing spices to boost the digestive fire and support the immune system. This beautifying and balancing nut milk brings you anti-oxidising and anti-inflammatory benefits and is also wonderful for glowing skin, healthy hair, and calm sustained energy. It is an important remedy for balancing hormones and moods, and provides an excellent source of essential minerals and heart-healthy fats.