What you will get with your Wholefoods cleanse:
- A comprehensive pre cleanse guide to prepare you + your environment to ensure you get the most out of your cleanse
- Daily emails to coach you through your cleanse, we’re with you every step of the way
- Daily guided meditations specifically designed to ease you through the cleanse process
- Daily workbooks to extend your cleanse to deeper parts of your life: creating rituals, emotional processes, mindfulness activities + more
- Access to gentle + nourishing cleanse appropriate movement exercises
- A comprehensive post cleanse guide to equip you with the tools to turn your changes into lasting habits
- Email support from the Sol Cleanse team of trained healthcare professionals
- Probiotics for a healthy gut
- Psyllium husks to get things moving
- Be light tea to assist with weight loss & detox symptoms
- Reusable Metal tea infuser
- Reusable Metal straw and straw cleaner
- 6 x delicious organic concoctions per day:
Lemon, Stevia, Cayenne Pepper, Filtered Water
This spicy elixir is a great way to start the day. A powerful metabolism booster that will give your system a kickstart in the morning and promote weight loss. This combination boosts your circulation and aids your digestive system to help flush out toxins, waste products, and excess fluid. It will also balance your pH levels to neutralise any acidity in your body, and may suppress your appetite (which is useful on a cleanse!).
Banana, Spinach, Apple juice, Chia Seeds, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Filtered Water
This strengthening, alkalising smoothie contains powerful antioxidants, protein, super important Omega 3 fats and a range of vitamins and minerals. The combination of greens in this mix provides a rich source of Chlorophyll – a natural detoxifier that rids the intestines of stored toxins. Strength will provide you with sustenance to get you through your day!
Beetroot, Carrot, Ginger, Apple, Lemon
A classic cleanser, this elixir is particularly known as a blood tonic – cleansing the blood of impurities, and may reduce blood pressure. It is also wonderfully supportive for the liver, helping to flush out toxins. The ginger in this juice stimulates blood flow to the digestive system, enhancing the assimilation and absorption of other nutrients, aiding digestion and promoting circulation. In addition this is a great juice for boosting stamina.
Quinoa, dates, slivered almonds, carrot, coriander, parsley, kale, spinach, garlic, macadamia nuts, cumin seeds, fennel seeds, dukkah spice mix, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, lemon, olive oil.
This delicious chopped salad is the perfect demonstration that you don’t have to compromise on taste for healthy eating. Combining a selection of fresh greens and herbs particularly selected for their supportive role in detoxification with deep nourishment from quinoa, nuts and seeds. Topped off with a hint of sweet dates and a plethora of flavours and crunch from our macadamia dukkah.
Cashews, Vanilla Bean, Maca, Dates, Filtered Water
This beautifying and balancing nut milk is wonderful for glowing skin, healthy hair, and calm sustained energy. It is an important remedy for balancing hormones for both men and women – helping with menstrual and menopausal issues, fertility, and the fun part – boosting the libido! It is also a wonderful mood balancer, and provides an excellent source of essential minerals and heart healthy fats.
Moong dal, brown rice, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, leek, celery, coconut oil, ginger, Ayurvedic spice blend, Himalayan salt, black pepper.
A traditional Ayurvedic cleansing kitchari that is balancing for all constitutions. This easily digestible, nourishing meal provides all the amino acids necessary to form a complete protein to support blood sugar levels and mental clarity. The Ayurvedic spices help to improve “agni” (digestive fire), + the moong dal supports detoxification through its astringent and high fibre qualities by drawing toxic build up from the intestinal lining and moving these toxins through the digestive tract and out of the body.