If you have landed on this page, you probably already intuitively recognise within yourself that it’s time to cleanse, and may be considering a juice diet or juice for weight loss. Some clear indications include:
- feeling sluggish, bloated or dull
- suffering from headaches
- craving coffee, sugar or other “bad habits”
- generally living an unhealthy lifestyle
- experiencing disrupted sleep patterns
- have low energy levels, or get hit with afternoon slumps
- wanting to create healthier habits and need a kickstart
Still unsure if you need to cleanse? Try our quick Quiz to see:
Juice cleanse benefits
Over and over, our happy customers tell us after using Sol Cleanse for their juice cleanse weight loss program that they:
- Feel lighter and brighter
- Feel refreshed and energised
- Feel motivated and inspired
- Experience weight loss, losing stubborn kilos
- Have improved mental clarity and reduced “brain fog”
- Have clear, glowing skin and eyes
- Eliminated cravings and addictions, kicking bad habits
- Have reduced bloating and improved digestion
- Appreciate the many benefits of a body cleanse
- Have a natural desire for healthy lifestyle choices
It’s like giving your body a clean sweep and pressing the reset button
Other reported benefits
- Improvements in chronic disease
- Improved immune system
- Reduction of chronic pain and depression
- Reduced cellulite
- Reduced allergies
- Improved digestive health and organ function
- Balancing hormones
More of the nitty gritty on cleansing…
Over time, through avoidable and unavoidable lifestyle factors, the vast majority of us have built up toxins that are stored in our bodies. Our bodies are fabulous machines, but like our cars, sometimes they need an extra bit of love and attention. We have wonderful processes within our body to constantly cleanse and remove toxins, to maintain a level of balance and vibrant health… but what happens when we get out of balance and put in more toxins than you can cope with?
When your body is creating or taking in more toxins than it can eliminate it starts storing them in your cells and fat tissues (think cellulite!), to keep them out of the way of your vital bodily functions. The more toxins you take in, the more they store up and if you don’t take the time to clear them out body function will diminish, and you can end up in a toxic state.
You, like most people in the modern world, may be familiar with some of the ways this can make you feel… tired, grumpy, low energy, unmotivated, bad skin, unhealthy hair, dull eyes, and just feeling a bit “blah”… sound familiar? Being in a constant toxic state can also contribute to more serious health problems such as cancer, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, type 2 diabetes, kidney disease, liver dysfunction, autoimmune illness, hormonal imbalances, and skin conditions.
Your body is constantly exposed to toxins. Some of these toxins are created by normal and necessary metabolic processes within your body that creates waste as part of the manufacturing process. These are known as metabolic or endogenous toxins. The other toxins that we are exposed to are environmental or exogenous toxins, so toxins that came from outside our body. These include pollution and other chemicals in the air that we don’t have that much control over (unless we move to a pristine part of the country), and it also includes food, water and skin/beauty/health products that we certainly do have control over.
Your body is designed to constantly cleanse and remove toxins out of your body. Most toxins are broken down in your liver then eliminated via your kidneys, colon, skin, lungs, and mucus linings in your nose and ears, so basically every time you urinate, poop, get a pimple, sweat, blow your nose or on a more pleasant note, breathe, you are detoxifying.
During a period of juice cleansing, whether it be 1 day juice cleanse, 3 day juice cleanse, 5 day juice cleanse or more, you are not ingesting any additional toxins, and your body is not expending energy on digestion so more energy is given to detoxification and repair processes to get your body ship shape and back in balance.
Why juice cleanses work
Sol Cleanse Juice is created by cold pressing the freshest organic produce creating raw, live, nutrient dense elixirs. During your juice cleanse you will only consume these liquid elixirs for the length of your cleanse. When you are on a Sol Cleanse organic juice cleanse:
- Your digestive system gets a deep rest. This means that your body can spend its energy on eliminating toxins, restoring and repairing, rather than digesting.
- Your body is flooded with a bountiful supply of rapidly absorbed nutrients to deeply nourish your cells (nutrients in liquids are more easily assimilated).
- You have a break from consuming foods that may contain toxins, giving your body a chance to catch up on eliminating existing toxins stored in the body.
Our bodies are wonderfully designed to cleanse and self-heal, but through the effects of lifestyle stressors (food, drink, chemicals in skin care, air pollution, stress …) we can get a build up of toxins stored in our bodies that results in feeling and operating sub-optimally. Luckily, with a little support from a juice cleanse we can eliminate these toxins and come back to an equilibrium – feeling fresh, energised and inspired.
Throughout history, cultures have used periods of fasting for vibrant health, and more recently science demonstrates why. Just one example is from 2016 Nobel Prize winner Yoshinori Ohsumi showing us how fasting stimulates the bodies natural self-cleansing mechanisms for great health – read more here.
Juice cleanse at home with Sol Cleanse organic juice cleanses
Sol Cleanse juice cleanses and whole food meals are not only produced from all the best yummy local organic produce the Gold Coast Brisbane and Byron Bay regions can provide, they’re fresh and made to order. Whether you want to juice cleanse for weight loss or simply need to hit refresh, our cold pressed juice cleanses include everything you need for a healthier self. Delivered to Brisbane, Gold Coast and Byron, Australia.